Interest-Free Finance Coordination Board was established by The Prime Ministry Circular numbered 2015/17 published in Official Gazette on 15 December 2015. The goal of the Board is to advance sound participation banking and participation insurance as well as interest-free finance system in general, and to contribute to Turkey's vision of becoming an international finance center.
Chairman of the Board is the Minister responsible for the Undersecretariat of Treasury. The Board composed of the following members:
- Undersecretary of Ministry of Development ,
- Undersecretary of Ministry of Finance,
- Undersecretary of Treasury,
- Governor of Central Bank of The Republic of Turkey,
- Chairman of Banking Regulatory and Supervision Agency,
- Chairman of Capital Markets Board of Turkey,
- CEO of Borsa İstanbul,
- Chairman of Participation Banks Association of Turkey,
- Chairman of Participation Insurance Association.
Secretariat services of the Board are executed by Turkish Treasury.